Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ohh! The Miss or My Mr. I can't decide!

You must have come across a note on Facebook that says, “Some friends go long periods without being in touch and still never question their friendship. They pick up phones like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of long it’s been or how far they live….Blah blah blah and some more blah.” But I do relate to this blah. Thanks to my Miss Y.

Malad to Ghatkopar is the distance we have covered forever to stay in touch. She just gets me. She somehow knows what my next move is going to be, with just a smile. Spooky shit I tell you.

A bond that began with a fight and ignorance somehow managed to find its way to unsaid affection and connectivity in the parallel world. She loves me a lot, something she never confessed and probably didn’t need to. Because, in spite of the numerous people who have walked in and out on her, she knew that I would haunt her for the rest of her living life (may be later too, remember ‘spooky shit’?).

We’ve never had a fight as such (except for one I guess) which thanks to Miss. C, didn’t manage to last long. The only reason she has managed to create a place for herself in my circumference of people, is because she is just herself! She never needed to feign her ideologies, her behaviour or her personality to be with me. May be she knew I loved her the way she was.

Someone I can run to with all my mess, someone who will feed me to calm me down, someone who will agree to that ‘random drink’ as per my wishes(So does C right?), someone who has renamed her home as the ‘retirement home’ only for me, someone who will fight the world for me (literally I mean), someone who knows my problems and believes that I don’t need help to deal with them, someone who can discuss her most personal details with me, someone who has held my hand very unconsciously, someone who relates with my thoughts; that someone is my Miss. Y. This someone is mine for life.

P.S.: But mind you, I hate her too; for similar reasons that I hate Miss. C for (go back to read that post). They hate me too, for very similar reasons I have tagged them in.

The bottom line still being, we are all messed in our own superb ways and we love being that way, knowing that each of us is standing with a shovel to clean the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment