Monday, April 2, 2012

Ohh! The Miss or my Mrs., I can’t decide!

She hates you, but loves you more. You hate her but love her more. That’s exactly what defines Miss. C and me.

A pattern is drawn. The universe has decided. We are meant to be. And, as much as we would love to defy it, in vain, in bloody vain! Two individuals who are stuck together, by choice or may be even without one! The perfect humans call it ‘Friendship’; we’d just prefer to stick to ‘Us’.

It wasn’t liking in an instant. I couldn’t for the love of God, stand the sight of this woman. I guess that’s what makes it special. We have a story to tell my kids (that’s coz she isn’t planning to have her own). Battling thoughts and judgments; we met, we spoke, we had our first smoke, and there on, we sub-consciously decided, to never look back, (but we did, again and again).

A person who knows your next move, a person who makes every living effort to just ‘be there’, a person who has the right to knock you out, a person who lives to see you smile, a person who wishes for your happily-ever-after, a person, who could run down in boxer shorts to give you a patient listening, a person who is jealous of not being the only one, a person who challenges the world for your deeds, a person who texts to check whether you’ve made it home safe (just after a fight). That’s my Miss. C. And I am indebted to that person. Because, not many people live selflessly for you!

I have that one person, she exists in serenity (not exactly serenity may be) and you know you’re going to have a cup of tea on a porch reminiscing those 20 years gone by, with equal jest and liveliness, just as you do now.

But, amidst all the love, I still hate her, for everything that I don’t like about her. For not gathering her thoughts, for not trying to lay her life in place; I’ll hate her all my life, till she does nott smile whole-heartedly, till she isn’t happy, till she isn’t at peace. Because that’s friends are for right? (So say the humans)

My Miss. C, one chapter that hasn’t met its end in my book. And now, I’ll get down to penning Miss. Y, just because my book is incomplete without her story too!

No comments:

Post a Comment